In this policy, we describe what personal information we collect on our site,
how we use it, and your options regarding information we may collect about
Where more details are needed to explain our privacy practices as to a
product or service, we may post separate privacy notices to describe how a
product or service processes personal information.
By visiting the
website or subscribing to
services, you are accepting the policies and practices described herein.
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version at https://joeunchained.com/pages/terms_of_service . Joe Unchained may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
If you have questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at:
4848 San Felipe Road # 150 San Jose CA, 95135 USA Email: Joe Unchained Support <email@example.com>
1. Cookies and E-Mail
- Joe Unchained uses client-side cookies to capture information about page visits and to maintain application awareness and "state". This information is anonymous and we use this information only internally to deliver the most effective content to our visitors. Joe Unchained uses information from the cookies to gauge page popularity, analyze traffic patterns on our site, and guide development of other improvements to our site. Joe Unchained does not require you to accept cookies; however, some functionality on our website and the related service may be disabled if you decline to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
- Joe Unchained never shares information about our users. If you choose to e-mail us and provide personally identifiable information about yourself, Joe Unchained will use this information only to respond to your inquiry. Joe Unchained will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose that information to third parties unless such disclosure is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy, by law, or a policy or notice contained or associated with a specific Joe Unchained product or service. To better ensure good communication with our users Joe Unchained often receives a confirmation when you open e-mail from Joe Unchained if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not wish to receive e-mail or other notifications from us, you may opt out of our notification service(s).
2. Volunteered Information and Use of Information
When you subscribe to a product or service or complete an online
registration on our site,
collects personal information from you that may include:
- Name, email address, and password;
- the IP Internet (IP) address of your computer to help us maintain service performance during your session. IP information is deleted after the end of your session(s).
- Mobile phone number for text messaging if you choose to use this service.
- Joe Unchained does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
- This information is collected on Web pages using encryption technology to help prevent any third party from intercepting the information.
- Joe Unchained never collects any financial information, credit card information, or personally identifiable usage information.
3. Community Forum
When you participate in the Joe Unchained "Community" by posting comments or messages, you recognize and accept that the messages you post will be reviewed by Joe Unchained prior to approval and once approved will be made available to all other subscribers to the Service. Joe Unchained is not responsible for, and has no control over, the security of any personal information you post in the Community.
Joe Unchained offers customers choices about receiving further communications from us; for example, our e-mail newsletters, or text messages are sent only to those who have expressly asked to receive them, and the newsletters have a link to use to opt out of receiving future messages. Joe Unchained may ask individuals if they wish to participate in market research, and then contact them if they give us their permission. Joe Unchained does not contact customers or individuals for marketing purposes who have contacted Joe Unchained directly to opt out of our direct marketing programs.
Joe Unchained uses various technology in order to better serve its customers. Joe Unchained informs customers or individuals when Joe Unchained uses technologies that are privacy related.
Joe Unchained protects personal information under its control by industry standard security practices and measures, in order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Joe Unchained limits access to personal information to those who have a business need. Joe Unchained does not keep personal information any longer than necessary to meet the business purpose for which it was collected, though in some cases, legal or regulatory reasons require that personal information not be deleted. Joe Unchained shall use its best efforts to quickly work to remedy any vulnerabilities found in our or software and to alert our customers about any potentially dangerous vulnerabilities.
7. Data Transfer
Joe Unchained may create links to the sites of other parties. Independently operated sites are not associated with Joe Unchained or authorized by us and may also have links leading to this Joe Unchained site. Joe Unchained cannot control any of these links and are not responsible for any content appearing on the sites linked to or from Joe Unchained's site, or for any personal information gathered at those independently operated sites.
9. Data Not Collected On This Site
10. Non-U.S. Customer Information
12. No Error Free Performance